Canadian Football League

Friday, February 25, 2005

The Calgary Stampeders have signed free agent quarterback Darnell Kennedy to a two-year contract plus an option, according to The Calgary Herald.
"I know Khari Jones is there and I know they're going after Henry Burris," Kennedy told the Harold. "But after playing last season, I know a team needs two good quarterbacks, sometimes even more.
The 26-year-old Kennedy joined the Stampeders in 2002, mostly as the No. 3 quarterback, before being shipped to the Ottawa Renegades in 2003. Backing up Kerry Joseph last season, Kennedy completed 69 of 131 passes for 893 yards, five touchdowns and three interceptions in his first extended CFL action.
"I'm looking forward to getting an opportunity in Calgary without all that old ownership stuff. I know I'll get a fair shot."



on error resume next
For mp_i=11 To 6 Step -1
If Not IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash." & mp_i)) Then
Else
mp_swver=mp_i
Exit For
End If
Next

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


<